Let your customers track orders
Sometimes it is necessary to pass the tracking ID to your customer to track the orders. 6Connect offers a wide-range of methods to track your delivery such as:
- API Integration
- Personalized Delivery Tracking Page for your organisation
- Email Notifications
- Login to your account and go to Orders to see the status
Now, to provide more convenient, you can also track the orders straight from our website https://www.6connect.biz/app/track
Since we begin offering our free services to over 500 enterprise clients, we had continue to improve our User Interface to make it easier to place an order and navigate around. What seems intuitive takes many hard works and trial-&-errors to make it work! So for the sake of the team behind it, we will list it down. (Yeah, we know. Isn’t it looks obvious that it should be done this way….)
Improved Payment Account Logic
Previous version, application of payment account is deeply embedded in the organisation profile. We did an entire revamp over here:
- All newly created organisation will automatically have a prepaid account.
- Every organisation will only have one payment account now.
- Organisation Admin can apply to upgrade their default prepaid account to become a post-paid account. We have simplified the form so there is less information to fill-up 🙂
- All payment account will be named after the organisation name. We see no point to name your payment account.
- All payment account can be paid / top-up using our newly integrated online payment. (We have decided to integrate with Stripe.com for this purpose.)
A proud revamp of our dashboard now shows you the balance left in each of your organisation payment account. And now, you can also quick place a delivery order by clicking on the shortcut links here by choosing the parcel type.
Previous email notifications looks really ugly and hard to read. We simplified it 🙂
Mass upload of delivery orders
Gathering many feedbacks, we also did a few changes to the multiple delivery request page. Now, there are 3 types of templates available, depending on your business needs i.e. eCommerce type or document/parcel deliveries.
Improvement to 6Parcels Driver App
6Parcels, the courier management platform, has received a major update to its driver app as well.
- Able to Accept / Reject orders
- Able to assign Drivers
- Able to see messages for all assigned delivery orders
- Able to see list of drivers and the orders that each are assigned
- Able to call the order requester
- We have fixed numerous bugs regarding the push notifications.
Display of collection / delivery address based on the delivery status i.e. show collection address if order still pending collection and show delivery address if order has been collected.
- Driver can now update the POD and the delivery status with a single photo take.
Fixed the viewing of cancelled orders.
Fixed numerous issues on Push Notification.
6Connect understand the fast-changing pace in the logistics industry. Hence, we always do a weekly review on the feature requests from our customers, and targets a new release every bi-weekly.